EyeCandyContacts will never ask for or come into contact with personal credit card or bank information, since the primary method of payment is Paypal, a certified and secure method of money transfer.
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 153 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 18 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global eCommerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
We will ask solely for certain details, such as address, name, phone number, etc. to deliver your order. We feel that no information should ever be compromised or sold to third parties; thus, you can feel safe shopping at EyecandyContacts.
ORDERING SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE RULES BELOW:
1. All orders are conducted in "sprees". This means that we will collect orders, before sending the entire batch to our supplier. Therefore, please allow 2 to 4 weeks after we place the batch order for delivery to you. There can also be, at times, unexpected delays in shipping which is due to no fault of our own. Please be patient if this happens.
The current batch order is due to arrive around the (TBA).
2. Orders cannot be retracted after payment, which is due before we place the batch order with my supplier. Please, don't waste our time by asking for a refund saying that you "didn't know it would take so long," when it's clearly stated in the Rules and Terms and Conditions that this business is conducted on a pre-order basis.
3. You can trust us as an honest seller, since we have sold things on RedFlagDeals (username DarkPrince). Our primary method of accepting money is also Paypal, which is secure and guaranteed credible.
4. Due to different monitor settings, please do not expect the actual colours of the contact lenses to match exactly with those on the screen.
5. The status of each batch order can be checked at (TBA)
6. In the unfortunate and unlikely event that our supplier fails to ship the lenses, we cannot be held responsible. We act only as an agent to the supplier.
7. We will strive to package all orders appropriately (with bubble wrap, secure envelopes, etc.), but we assume no responsibility if the package arrives broken or is lost in the mail. You can purchase insurance and/or postal registration (which is expensive, we must warn) upon request.
8. We cannot be held responsible for any health issues that arise. Please do try to take good care of your lenses!
9. There needs to be some level of trust if you plan on buying from here.
10. All lenses are available for MYOPIA, none for astigmatism!
11. We reserve the right to change these Rules at any time without notification.
12. Feel free to contact us for any questions, comments or concerns.